Friday, July 15, 2005

wasaaaabi!


wasaaaaaabi? Posted by Picasa

so Friday night after a long week and what do I do? end up at a nice sushi bar with a couple of guy friends drinking water... could be due to the fact that we were all out the night before celebrating a birthday but to be honest a nice night out chilling with the boyz. this particular sushi bar was quite nice and is kind of like the 'backroom' of a different restaurant. I had been a little late and walked into the restaurant but couldn't find my two friends. I asked the seater/greeter and he led me to the sushi 'backroom' three guys eating up some killer sushi in the backroom on a friday night. was goooooood sushi though, would recommend the spicy (tres) tuna roll and the fatty tuna was the bomb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home