Friday, March 04, 2005

more snow~


more snow... Posted by Hello

Must say that it is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas・・・ this weather is craziness! it snowed more this time in Tokyo and I think this is the most snow that I have seen here in my entire time. There was actually slush on the ground and it wrecked havoc on the trains and transport here as people are just not equipped for snow.

Ended up waiting 15~20 minutes in a crowded train car doing nothing, thank god for the iPod and the tunes else I may have gone postal on someone. heh heh.

It was originally a warm winter until the end of December and since I think they have been saying record snowfalls... what's going on! at least the ski slopes are happy but unfortunately have only been able to go once this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home