Thursday, March 24, 2005

weirdest potato chip flavour of the month


weirdest potato chip flavour of the month Posted by Hello

striving for the newest and funkiest new product can be challenging. people like new bold flavours. for all those people, ta dah!! tandori chicken flavoured potato chips!! yes! that's right!

now don't get me wrong, I have developped a flavour for Indian cuisine here in Tokyo (yes, very tasty and authentic!) but this took the cake. I had to buy it... I have not yet tried it though as I have been getting home late and trying to eat healthy but I will come home sooner rather than later one of these days after some pints and I am sure I will crack it open and go to bed with the nastiest tandori chicken breath this side of the planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home